Saturday, July 23, 2011

Update- Life

Sugar1111 (3)We have some a very dear friend from out of state visiting us for the wedding. She has been such a blessing.

We recently got a YMCA membership so our family has been enjoying the benefits! Bekah and I are hoping to get a little more in shape (although I did try and explain to her that circle is a shape) by doing some water exercises.

We are preparing for weddings, gardening. horse training and we were even asked to be in a movie (we declined their offer)… Life never seems to slow down for me. It seems to keep moving on whether or not I want it to. I am enjoying the sweet moments of this week though. From swimming in water troughs, to deep cleaning the house, chasing chickens and training horses… Life is sweet, the sun is hot and I am blessed!

Hope you all are staying cool.

To God be the glory.

Beth Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment