Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sewing projects…and other stuff

Well after seeing Miss Victoria sew so much it made me realize how much I missed it! So, I went digging through my supplies and found a old dress that I was supposed to repair but forgot about. I decided to practice a bit of embroidery and this is what I ended up with.. I think it turned out pretty well!

Embriodery project

My little brother picked a flower for my momma and I thought it looked quite beautiful floating in the water…

floating flower

We also have a artist in the house (well I mean another one). I really have enjoyed seeing Victoria’s beautiful sketches.

071

Becky also planted some pretty little flowers… I think they look just lovely!

pink flower1Tiger Lilly 

If you haven’t already guessed… I love taking pictures of flowers! Winking smile 

To God be the glory.

Beth Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment