Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Rose

From their delicate petals to their soft fragrence, I simply love flowers. The way the bloom ever so slowly, cautiously almost and then all of a sudden one morning I am greeted by the most beautiful display of flowers. Some seasons it is a gardenful of irises with their flowing petals falling softly, other seasons it would be the sage plants in full bloom with buterflies dancing around them, and one of my favorite seasons is when the wild roses bloom. The most spectacular event of the season! The lovely roses pictured above are not real as the wild roses of the season have already gone away but the bring me much joy as I walk by them in the morning and leave me longing for the next time my lovely flowers will show their pretty faces again.

No comments:

Post a Comment