Thursday, March 29, 2012

Only hours away

Excitement is in the air! Rehersals went great... *whew*!
With only hours till the wedding my heart is going over all the precious memories I have with Bekah and Jacob. What a sweet couple they are! They have already brought so much glory to God in their relationship. I continue to learn from the examples that they have set. The past weeks have been filled with nothing but joy and happiness. I couldn't be more thankful to God for bringing such a sweet couple together. As I have watched Bekah grow, as I have learned from Bekah, I have seen God write a glorious story. Today, I am honored to witness the writing of yet another chapter in not only Bekah's life but Jacob's also. Today, Bekah becomes Mrs. Jacob Yohn.

Have a beautiful day dear friends. I will make sure to share pictures of their wedding once the photographer gets some back to us!

To God be the Glory.
Bethany Joy

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you all last night...thinking...I bet they are rehearsing....I hope they are having a great time...!!! And see...you were! You are a fantastic sister, daughter and child of God! I love you, lots....may you continue to enjoy this special time....

    ReplyDelete