Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Horse Training: Jealous

Jealous horses mean extra work for me. Miracle is my "baby" in a way. He knows he is prized in my eyes and I think it has gone to his head a little. Promise on the other hand is just learning that I am truly her friend. It is exciting to see but it means that I need to spend extra time working with her. Every little thing is tested and unless I give her a firm foundation she will not be a sutable riding horse. Because of this I have spent a little less time with Miracle. He is not happy about it to say the least! I worked with him lastweek to find the damage of his jealousy. Lets just say, I think I am making improvement. I'll let you know when I finally get back in the saddle...what a glorious day that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment