Thursday, June 9, 2011

His Butterfly

Piano

I often find great pleasure in playing my violin or practicing the piano. My grandma, that also finds great pleasure in classical music, made me this poem.

His Butterfly

“Quiet now as the dawn approaches, I hear the grace of God; slowly, gently unfolding His intimate thoughts.
The breeze wisps through the trees as the dew begins to dry; a quiet voice, a single tear falls from His eyes.
He watches always but even now there is a miracle taking place; what once lied dormant, now finds flight in His wondrous grace
See how the prison of yesterday falls as strength is born to soar; now the boundaries are limitless as He opens the promised doors
Quiet now as the dawn approaches, I see God’s grace unfold, the winds of time are on your wings with reflections of His gold.
Continue your flight as you bring Him joy in every stroke of your wings; play His symphony to all who hear from the depths of your heart strings.
Listen now, as the day’s are filled with His perfect delight; fly my friend with the butterflies dream; take wings and soar into the night.
Quiet now as the dawn approaches, feel God’s grace divine; tell His story with your music; let His love-light shine.
LOVE WITH YOUR HEART; PLAY WITH YOUR HEART AND MAKE THE MUSIC THAT LIVES IN YOUR HEART!

By- Connie Renfro

This poem has been a great encouragement to me. I hope you  enjoy reading it.

Until our next chat…

Beth Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment