Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Arrow in the Making

Psalm 127:3-4

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Ultrasound
The Bible tells us that they are a blessing and that they are something to be treasured. My mother and father have diligently instilled into our hearts that children are a blessing from the Lord. With much joy and excitement, I am proud to announce that Lord willing, 9 months from now I will be celebrating the birth of my little niece or nephew. Today I celebrate becoming Aunt Bethy, my parents are celebrating their first grandchild, my grandparents are celebrating the sweet fact that they are now great grandparents, and my brother Jed and his sweet wife Miranda are celebrating the announcement of their first child.

Have a beautiful day as you celebrate Life.

Only because of His Love,

              Beth Joy

  1 Corinthians 13:8

      

p.s

The ultrasound is not of Jed and Miranda’s child but with their permission I will post one and an update at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment