Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is one of the most special days of the year for my family for two reasons. The celebration of Christ birth and the celebration of the birth of my oldest sister, Bekah Lynn. Bekah joined their life this day twenty years ago and a four years down the road Bekah and I met for the first time. Through the years, Bekah and I have become the best of friends and have enjoyed many special and silly moments together. Crawling across the hallway at night to talk about “confidential things”, trying to eat two packs of sour candies and a couple bottles of soda as fast as we could and then laughing about our stomach aches later, riding and racing our faithful horses together, talking ballet, horse training and life into the early hours of the morning. I have been blessed many times through the years by Bekah and I am sure I will continue to learn more from her in the years to come.

Within the new year, my sweet sister Bekah will be marrying the love of her heart and starting a new chapter in her life. Here are some pictures of her and Jacob.

Bekah Christmas

Bekah and Jacob Christmas 2011

Bekah1

With love and many Holiday wishes,

Beth Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment