Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am so undeserving…

027 (2)

I don’t deserve the smiles he brings me each time I look at him. I don’t deserve the laughter he has brought into our home. I don’t deserve his little hand holding mine ever so tight. I don’t deserve any of these great blessings yet, the Lord has seen fit to give me an abundance of them in my life. Thank the Lord for such sweet gifts!

012 (2)

Daniel loves to hear the beating of someone’s heart… it is just precious!

036

Aren’t those feet just perfect!? I love kissing his sweet little feet and counting his toes as we play together.

033

Oh, how I love that sweet little face. So very precious he is!

053 (7)

How he does love the camera!

063 (5)

And his contagious smile! I cannot help but smile and laugh when I see his sweet face!

Until next time my dear friends…

To God be the glory!

Beth Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment