Saturday, September 17, 2011

A good ol’ laugh!

Workout

Today, I helped momma with some PDF files, did some photo editing, a little bit of cooking but my favorite part of the day is when I went outside and saw my ever faithful beasty, Miracle. I don’t know how I came around to calling him beasty but it is his nickname as of the moment! Anyhow, Miracle and I went on a mile run together. Up and down the fence line we went. Laughing, galloping, shouting and tossing manes as we went! I don’t believe I have ever ran a mile that fast in my life…and while laughing! I could hardly breath afterwards and felt rather lightheaded but I delighted in every moment of it.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is the little moments in life that stick with you forever. Sounds like another wonderful day on the farm. Love you!

    ReplyDelete