Monday, August 29, 2011

Water and Raindrops

When Bekah started photography she just loved finding Lady bugs and taking tons of pictures of them.. it was kind of funny to see her out in the yard chasing a lady bug. Well, I don’t have a obsession with Lady bugs but I am close to having one with raindrops… silly but true! I just love water. I love the way the raindrops drip off the flower petals or slide off the vegetables in the garden. Rain is truly a blessing and that is part of the reason I love taking so many pictures of it! Today, I want to share with you some of the pictures I have taken of it.

First, one of my favorites… The beautiful Lilies that grace our garden.

Tiger lilly and rain drops

Watermelon…one of my favorite fruits…and RAINDROPS! Does it get better?

watermelon and raindrops

I do love sunflowers too.. such bright and colorful flowers. I can’t help but smile when I see them!

fluffy sunflower

Now, don’t you agree? Raindrops and flowers have got to be one of the best blessings!

To God be the glory…

Beth Joy

1 comment: