Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Artichoke Spinach Dip

artichoke dipOne of my favorite dips that my grandma makes for me is artichoke spinach dip. I often hear people complain about artichokes or spinach but I think that they just don’t realize what they are missing out on!

I decided to make artichoke spinach dip to go along with lunch. I found a recipe, thought it sounded good, didn’t like all their ingredients so I threw that out the window and made up my own  (that is the way I come up with most of my recipes).

Artichoke Spinach Dip:

1 cup grated Raw milk Cheddar cheese (#CH063)

1 pkg. thawed spinach (#FG453)

24 oz. canned artichoke heart (#GY686)

3 cloves of minced garlic (#QP324)

1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated finely (#CH028)

1/2 Mozzarella cheese (#CH185)

1/2 tsp. Salt (#BP064)

1/2 tsp. Pepper (#HS263)

Now your going to love this… Simply mix together all your grated chesses, garlic… and everything else and pop in the oven at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until all the cheeses are melted down nicely. I love this dip on pretty much anything but tortilla chips (#SN156) or veggies are perfect for this!

I hope you all enjoy this as much as my family did!

Until my next kitchen creation…

Beth Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment